Thursday, November 13, 2008

Four Year Strong

Movielife was a very influential band for me years ago, and when they broke up it was saddening. I am the Avalanche has proved to be a great extension of Vinnie Caruana’s talent, and each time I see them live it’s a great experience. I won’t hesitate to recommend that you listen to both of these bands if you haven’t already, and you can check the video yourself, but I would definitely suggest you catch them live if you get the chance.


I Am The Avalanche from Aaron Nicholls on Vimeo.

Isn’t there just something magical about New England hardcore? I agree, and these guys have it. I was introduced to these guys back in April when they opened for The Starting Line, and I really enjoyed them. Now look at them, they don’t need no stinking Starting Line. They rocked the less than stellar Satyricon crowd to the core. The crowd actually rushed the stage for the last song, check the vid. It’s glorious. I watched as 2 guys were drug from the pit into the cafĂ© area. I think they were fine but it didn’t look good initially.


Four Year Strong from Aaron Nicholls on Vimeo.

No comments: