Thursday, November 13, 2008

Redman and Method Man

I have been trying to figure out what is better than a live Superstar rap show, and thus far, I’ve got nothing. Ok, that may be a bit of an exaggeration but in my experience rap shows rarely fail to impress. While I am a huge fan of rap and hip-hop of all kinds, it’s not the music that draws me to these shows. What brings me to shows like Ice Cube, Wyclef, and Tech 9 is the showmanship that is involved in bringing live rap music to the public. I have never been disappointed when any of these guys hit the stage; Red and Meth continued the trend. I arrived at the beginning of their set with my friend Janette, and we made our way through the extraordinarily blazed audience to the front, and as you can see from my video of the final song, we got pretty close. Red Man and Method Man both did some stage diving, and then Red climbed up onto the giant speakers at the front of the stage. Eager fans below began chanting “Jump, Jump, Jump” and he decided to yield to the crowd’s demands as he leapt into the masses. Check out the video, you get to see it all.


Red Man and Method Man from Aaron Nicholls on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Booo rap! more Metal!

Anonymous said...

Damn! Red Man is nucking futs. But, great footage. The filiming of this video was superb. It made me feel like I was right there in the show. Also, I have never really seen such a performance at any concert. That is why I am not such a big fan of them. Most of the time I see the performer walk on stage sing a little then peace out. BORING. I wanna see dudes jump off tall shit and be caught by their fans. That is what I pay for an amazing performance not some lame music video type of performance. Good work Aaron. Wish I went to this one with you.

Anonymous said...

AHAHAAH
Those guys are insane!

Anonymous said...

your pretty much amazing at this. Keep up the great work!! yaya redman!! :)
Karissa

Aaron Nicholls said...

thankyou, keep comin back for more.