Thursday, November 13, 2008

Norma Jean

I missed Haste The Day. I had trouble getting to the venue, and I missed them. Okay? You happy?
Ok sorry about that, I was a little disappointed that I missed them but Norma Jean was certainly quite the spectacular. I had listened to them here and there, but wasn’t really into them. Once I saw them live it jumpstarted a whole new appreciation for their recorded material, and I didn’t put it down for the next week after the show. Their lighting was pretty cool, it sounded great, and the crowd was amazing. Great show. Check the vid.


Norma Jean from Aaron Nicholls on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did you end up getting kicked in the face by crazy scene kids?

Aaron Nicholls said...

Duh. What do you think? But seriously, it was an awesome show, really love the newest album as well. Check it out.