Friday, February 27, 2009

The Game

I was looking forward to this show because I always enjoy a megastar rapper live in concert. I'm not a huge fan of The Game, but from my experience, these guys bring the fire when they hit the stage. Well The Game broke the cycle. I have been simply awestruck by rappers in the past including Red and Meth, Ice Cube, W C, and even Wyclef came to rock the party, but The Game was a sheer disappointment. He performed 30% of the lyrics, the crowd had to fill in the rest. I'm not saying I disagree with allowing the crowd to prove to you how much we like you by shouting your lyrics at the top of our lungs... however I did come to hear YOU! The video I decided to post is of one of his mainstream hits "This Is How We Do". You can see his lack of energy and complete disregard for his own lyrics. Check it out.


The Game from Aaron Nicholls on Vimeo.

No comments: