Friday, March 20, 2009

Senses Fail and Hollywood Undead

I'd like to start this post with a quick shout out to my boy Tom Flynn, who went to this show with me and lost a shoe. haha. We attended this show for one reason only... Senses Fail. Hollywood Undead is a joke as far as I'm concerned, but I that didn't keep me from taking some pretty great video of them. Senses played pretty well, although I have seen them twice before and this was the least entertaining of the three. Hollywood Undead sold this place out, and had the entire crowd going nuts the whole time, so I guess a few people think they are alright. The Senses Fail video is just one straight video of three songs, and I almost drop my camera at one point. The Undead video is actually an edit of some of the footage I got. The show was a blast, go check the videos.


Senses Fail from Aaron Nicholls on Vimeo.


Hollywood Undead from Aaron Nicholls on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Matt said...

your right dude, total joke... and senses fail really seemed off from what ive heard about them in past shows...

Rebecca said...

why does everyone say hollywood undead is a joke? well regardless, they performed great and definitely had the crowd going. and from the video it looks like you had an awesome spot. you were practically in there faces. It helps that your tall though. I could see like half of the show..on my tip toes lol

Aaron Nicholls said...

hahaha, ya I didn't do bad. You should have stuck with me, would have been front row. lol.